August 2013 meet up at Silverwood

I can't tell you all how much I appreciate our meet-ups once a month. I just love sitting on the wide, covered patio there at Silverwood Park, working on projects and comparing notes. It's such a relaxing time. I feel like we are all together for a purpose, and that encourages and rejuvenates me.

Mary wasn't able to stay, but she dropped off a great hat!

Mary models her slouch hat. Cute!


I think we all felt this way when we touched this shawl!

Look at those great hats!

Kelli McCully teaches her sister Susie how to crochet. We are all willing to give lessons during our meet-ups. So don't let the lack of knowledge stop you from coming!
Susie's project
Amy works on her Cabbage Patch hat.
The finished Cabbage Patch Hat! Amy and her family came for the Team Yarn meeting from 1-3, and hung out at Silverwood for the rest of the day, enjoying the Roe Family Singer concert later that night.
This month's kids project was to build a mobile.



0 comments:

Post a Comment