Lovely thank you note arrived for Team Yarn

Team Yarn, we received the most lovely Thank You note on June 3, 2015:

Dear Amy and team yarn members.
I am a patient at the Abbott-Northwestern oncology clinic. Yesterday I was having my treatment and I noticed the knitted hats on display in the department. My sister and I looked at them and was impressed with the different styles, patterns, and colors that had been made. What a great and fantastic job. I chose one that fit so nice and the colors were in the green and purples. I am so happy with it and am sending my thanks for it. It was made by Lorraine Herges.
I never knew there was a knitting team that has taken on a project like that, and one that is so appreciated by patients that have complications from the chemo treatments.
Please give my thanks to all who are so talented in making these items, and God bless their hands and desires.
Sincerely,
Darlene D.

0 comments:

Post a Comment